Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Alhamdulillah

And I know that during all those times when I touched my forehead to the ground, closed my eyes and reached out with my heart, supplicating, that my prayer is not unheard.

Never unheard.

This feeling of absoluteness when I beseech to God, that He hears and better yet, He answers.

Not in words but in more than words; in the very proceedings of my life's path. His Mercy through the generosity of the people around me, His Bounty in the good company that surrounds me, His Barakah in the voices of my own heart. 

As quoted in the Qur'an, "Verily with hardships, come ease." (94:4-5) For He does not burden a soul with more than it could bear.

I am grateful. With gratitude, I will myself to be patient, and to always, have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment