Monday, April 21, 2014

Comfort Zone

Am at roomie's bestmate's house. Been spending a lot of time with them. Pretty girls who seem to know every single person they pass by on the street. Went around with them. Parties and BBQs and all that. Been practising being friendly with people. I'm just ridiculously awkward but I'm getting better.

My relationship with these two socialites is a very odd and unlikely thing. But it works. I actually like them a lot. Better than anyone in Melbourne in fact. These people are genuine and they're kind. They love openly and sincerely.

And I don't know. I don't tire of them at all like I do most people. Something about good cheer and physical beauty perhaps. I like cheerful, slightly crazy and most importantly kind, people. Extroverts are good fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment